Regina’s SilverBirch Conference Centre®
Located at DoubleTree by Hilton™ Hotel and Conference Centre Regina, our SilverBirch Conference Centre® is among the most inspiring meeting facilities in Canada. Our distraction free and ergonomically advanced meeting rooms have leading edge technology, personalized service and health inspired innovative cuisine that guarantee a premier meeting experience.
Our variety of All-Inclusive Meeting Packages are designed to make meeting planning stress-free, convenient and easy to budget.
More Than a Place to Meet
Daily Meeting Package
- Dedicated Meeting Room
- Unlimited access to Connections Café®
- Hot Buffet Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Wireless and Hardwired High Speed Internet
- Free Parking for Attendees
- Designated Conference Planner
- All Service Charges
*Half Day Packages also available.
Industry Leading Equipment
- 2 Multi-input plates placed in the front and back of each room for easy access, allowing for USB, HDMI (net books) and audio input
- Built-in LCD projectors
- Easy touch screen wall panel to control AV system
- BluRay Player
- 55” or 65” HD monitors
- Floor plates with A/C power and Cat5 internet connections
- Wireless microphone with choice of hand-held or lapel, XLR line Inputs
- Full video conferencing capabilities
Do you need to connect between meetings? Do you want to be flexible with your schedule? Visit the Connections Café®, a SilverBirch Conference Centre® signature concept, where you can enjoy free wireless Internet, all day access to a selection of inspiring morning and afternoon refreshments featuring espresso machines, an incredible assortment of home-made small indulgences, smoothie shots, fresh fruit and vegetables, pastries and healthy treats.
What our clients are saying...
What a great experience at the SilverBirch Conference Centre®, the rooms are equipped with advanced and easy to use equipment… (Even I could figure them out!) and the Connections Café® was excellent! It reminded me of staying at our own BMO Institute for Learning.
Why hasn’t anyone thought of this concept sooner?! The variety of snacks and the availability of food all day changed the thankless task of trying to choose a menu that will make most people happy.