Vancouver, BC, June 3, 2013 – SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is proud to announce that six of its hotels and three restaurants have earned the prestigious TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence award.
- Residence Inn® by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
- Harbour Towers Hotel and Suites
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
- Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
- TownePlace Suites® by Marriott Mississauga – Airport Corporate Centre
- Hilton Montreal Bonaventure
- Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar, at the Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
- Mayfield Dinner Theatre, Edmonton
- The Fish House in Stanley Park, Vancouver
“We’re very proud that travellers have awarded us such high marks through TripAdvisor®,” said Steve Giblin, President and CEO of SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts. “We are committed to delivering exceptional guest services, and the positive reviews and awards for nine of our properties reflect the work of our dedicated teams right across the country.”
The Certificate of Excellence award celebrates hospitality excellence and is only presented to businesses that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on TripAdvisor®. To qualify for the award, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher as reviewed by travellers on the travel website. Only the top performing 10 per cent of businesses listed on TripAdvisor® receive the award.
About SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is one of Canada’s leading hotel management companies and manages over 20 hotels and resorts across Canada. The company manages independent hotels and hotels operating under major franchise brands, such as Marriott, Radisson, Hilton, Quality and Best Western. www.silverbirchhotels.com
For more information, please contact:
SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts