SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is one of Canada’s leading hotel management companies and manages
over 20 hotels and resorts across Canada. We manage independent hotels and hotels operating under
major franchise brands, such as Marriott, Hilton, Radisson, Quality, Best Western and Ramada.
We are looking for a Nightclub Manager at the Lethbridge Lodge Hotel & Conference
Center in Lethbridge, AB.
The role will require a candidate to oversee and manage all operations and personnel for the nightclub.
The Nightclub Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the profits of the establishment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as role model to all employees
- To embrace the hotel food and beverage culture
- Ensure all employees are fulfilling their job responsibilities
- To perform associate quarterly performance reviews
- Ensure all quality and service standards are met
- Resolve customer complaints when necessary
- Ensure all employee or customer conflicts are documented
- Achieve targeted revenue goals
- Develop promotions and events for the bar
- Develop and execute traffic driving tactics
- Create and implement marketing and advertising strategies for the bar
- Develop procedures and policies to cut costs and increase profits
- Achieve targeted prime costs (liquor cost, Labor cost and Operating cost)
- Attend all scheduled department meetings and hotel management meetings
- Perform scheduled payroll duties
- Place orders with suppliers
- Follow all health, safety and legal regulations
- Protect the bar from liability risks
- Find and schedule entertainment
- Maintain and utilize all social media programs
- Communicate with senior management and carry out their vision and philosophy in the bar
- Oversee closing operations and procedure
- Perform other duties as required
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous management experience
- Advanced math skills and experience with purchasing and payroll• Excellent problem solving skills
- Friendly personality and ability to create rapport with customers and employees
- Knowledge of current bar/restaurant industry trends
- Ability to multitask and delegate
- Proven leadership skills
- Have current Alberta ProServe & ProTect certifications
If you are interested in joining SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, we want to hear from you!
Human Resource Services
Lethbridge Lodge Hotel and Conference Centre
SILVERBIRCH HOTELS & RESORTS IS SUPPORTIVE OF WORKFORCE DIVERSITY AND ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL JOB APPLICANTS
If you are considering employment with us, please be advised that SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
- does not require job applicants to pay a fee for a job application or opportunity; and
- does not make unsolicited offers of employment.
If you have been approached by any entity engaging in such practices who claims to represent SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, please advise us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact either the Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre at 1-888-495-8501 or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.