Quality Hotel Fort McMurray
SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is one of Canada’s leading hotel management companies and manages over 20 hotels and resorts across Canada. We manage independent hotels and hotels operating under major franchise brands, such as Marriott, Radisson, Hilton, Quality, Best Western and Ramada.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor at Quality Hotel and Conference Centre in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, this supervisory position requires an active leader who will contribute to the high standards of the hotel and the housekeeping department. This key position will provide leadership, motivation and direction to the Room Attendants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise daily work activities of all housekeeping associates ensuring hotel cleanliness meets or exceeds the brand standards.
• Create work schedules in accordance with forecasted occupancy and adjusts staffing needs where necessary.
• Schedule and supervise all rotational and special cleaning programs as required
• Work closely with the Maintenance Manager and Front Office to determine staff requirements and ordering of supplies.
• Ensure all housekeeping equipment is properly cleaned and maintained.
• Ensure the labour forecast is updated and correct hours are entered into the payroll system on a daily basis.
• Assist Executive Housekeeper in investigating guest complaints to resolve challenges to maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction and quality.
• Train, motivate and supervise housekeeping associates to ensure brand standards are met.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment within the department and the hotel.
• Minimum 1 -2 years’ experience in a rooms division as a Supervisor in a hotel environment
• Ability to lead and motivate a team with minimal supervision
• Superior guest/customer service abilities in a busy and changing environment
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Good computer skills including MS Office
• Must be available to work all shifts.
If you are interested in joining SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, we want to hear from you!
Apply by January 24th to:
SILVERBIRCH HOTELS & RESORTS IS SUPPORTIVE OF WORKFORCE DIVERSITY AND ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL JOB APPLICANTS
If you are considering employment with us, please be advised that SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
• does not require job applicants to pay a fee for a job application or opportunity; and
• does not make unsolicited offers of employment.
If you have been approached by any entity engaging in such practices who claims to represent SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, please advise us immediately by email at email@example.com and contact either the Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre at 1-888-495-8501 or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.