SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is one of Canada’s leading hotel management companies and manages over 20 hotels and resorts across Canada. We manage independent hotels and hotels operating under major franchise brands, such as Marriott, Hilton, Radisson, Quality, Best Western and Ramada.
We are looking for a Guest Services Agent at the Radisson Hotel Calgary Airport in Calgary, AB.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously during check-in, check-out, and throughout stay.
- Registers, processes, and greets customer promptly, welcoming him/her to the hotel
- Arranges for special services requested by the customer
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
- Arranges fulfillment of customer services by working with bell staff, housekeeping, reservations, and room service.
- Minimizes loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit and inventory control procedures
- Insures all customers establish credit upon check-in
- Monitors customer accounts to insure adherence to hotel credit limits by completing high balance report and verifies accuracy of registration information.
- Improves timeliness of cash flow by adhering to all established credit and inventory control procedures.
- Verifies all information on reservations check-in; name, address, method of payment, etc.
- Retrieves proper name and address verification and proper approval codes for cash and credit card paying customers.
- Identifies and records special billing instructions and notifies accounting
- Completes shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
- Increases revenues by offering customers upgraded rooms and promoting hotel amenities and outlets.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
- Customer service focused and passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- Minimum 1 Year of Front Office Experience an asset
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Flexibility in movement for proficient cleaning of guest rooms and bathrooms
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed
- Handles difficult situations in a professional manner quickly and efficiently
If you are interested in joining SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, we want to hear from you!
Contact us at:
Human Resources Coordinator
Fax Number: (403) 219-6373
SILVERBIRCH HOTELS & RESORTS IS SUPPORTIVE OF WORKFORCE DIVERSITY AND ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL JOB APPLICANTS
If you are considering employment with us, please be advised that SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
- does not require job applicants to pay a fee for a job application or opportunity; and
- does not make unsolicited offers of employment.
If you have been approached by any entity engaging in such practices who claims to represent SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, please advise us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact either the Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre at 1-888-495-8501 or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.