SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is one of Canada’s leading hotel management companies and manages over 20 hotels and resorts across Canada. We manage independent hotels and hotels operating under major franchise brands, such as Marriott, Hilton, Radisson, Quality, Best Western and Ramada.
We are looking for a Bellperson/Shuttle Driver at the Radisson Hotel Calgary Airport in Calgary, AB.
In the role of Bellperson/Shuttle Driver you will work towards exceeding our guest expectations by creating 100% Guest Satisfaction through our guest arrivals and departures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes hotel guests upon arrival.
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility when providing customer service.
- Assists guests with luggage. Stores luggage and issues claim checks as requested.
- Ensure that shuttle van pick-ups and drop-offs are made in accordance with the shuttle schedule.
- Operates the hotel shuttle in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintains cleanliness of hotel shuttle
- Responds to customer inquiries for information and provides information on local entertainment, tours, sporting events and other area attractions.
- Delivers phone messages, mail or packages to guest rooms.
- Increase hotel revenue by promoting hotel amenities and food and beverage outlets.
- Maintains the upkeep and appearance of the hotel lobby and entrance by performing light cleaning, including picking up litter, emptying garbage cans and keeping the lobby and entrance free of clutter and debris.
- Any other duties as requested by the Front Office Manager/Duty Manager
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
- Customer service focused and passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (luggages, boxes & parcels)
- Ability to push and pull up to 75 pounds
- Must have clean driver’s abstract and full Class 1 Alberta Driver’s License
- Flexibility in movement for proficient cleaning of guest rooms and bathrooms
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed
- Handles difficult situations in a professional manner quickly and efficiently
If you are interested in joining SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, we want to hear from you!
Contact us at:
Human Resources Coordinator
Fax Number: (403) 219-6373
SILVERBIRCH HOTELS & RESORTS IS SUPPORTIVE OF WORKFORCE DIVERSITY AND ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL JOB APPLICANTS
If you are considering employment with us, please be advised that SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
- does not require job applicants to pay a fee for a job application or opportunity; and
- does not make unsolicited offers of employment.
If you have been approached by any entity engaging in such practices who claims to represent SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, please advise us immediately by email at email@example.com and contact either the Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre at 1-888-495-8501 or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.